Power Star 4.5 Power Star 4.5

Dude...

How is it even possible to make a parody that funny?! Now awesome Mario sprite movies exist for both Violence and Comedy!

See you around the Sun Forums

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

Genius

Congrats, you made epic win.

goku vs super mario bros goku vs super mario bros

Pretty decent

I don't see many sprite movies that grab my attention to the end. This one that does, even if the animation isn't the greatest. A little smoother animation and all my 10 would belong to you!

And don't listen to JimGrim2, stuff like this does actually take effort.

So... Brawl was delayed.. So... Brawl was delayed..

How true...

I liked this a lot! I didn't explode, but I was pretty pissed. Oh well. Hurray for downloading games from Japan! The 31st is only four days away! And I left some shit for that youtuber that stole your work to think about.

Jimtopia responds:

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Zelda: UO Epis:3 Zelda: UO Epis:3

Awesome!

Happy Anniversary to the third part of the series!

I hope to see more!

Zelda: UO Epis:2 Zelda: UO Epis:2

Awesome

HA! My favorite part was when the boy was like I bet mido wins and then the girl owns him!

"Winter" "Winter"

Yea...

This was kinda gross. The barfing blood and missing leg and when he reached up to grab the pipe and totally sliced his hand, I start thinking, "Why am I sitting here watching a homeless person commit slow suicide?" so I stopped watching.

You are good at drawing, but that was just pointless... Maybe the rest of it was better but I will never know.

Sherbalex responds:

NO UUUUUUUUUUUU

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Amazing

This is awesome, as are the other parts of the series you made. Episode 7 will probably be so eye-popping amazing since you've been working on it for 7 months.

I can't wait!

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

wow

damn there was a whole buncha stuff in there!! is all that going to be spread across the series?

Too short for a title! Too short for a title!

lol not bad